Sara Pelfrey - The RootedSelf
Resiliency and Clarity Coach
The RootedSelf was my project when I first launched into resiliency coaching 6 years ago. Since then, I have taken that work and "coached" but in a more formalized setting where it was a part of my job description as opposed to a stand-alone job.
If you are interested in working with me as a coach, I specialize in resiliency and project focused goals.
A little bit about me and my experience with certified coaching:
- I have been coaching for about 5 years in various settings.
- I work with a sliding scale.
- I am trauma-informed, have experience working with peeps in recovery and have mental health concerns that impact their worlds.
- I have experience with working with peeps who are on the gender spectrum and have helped to facilitate groups to support Trans peeps lived experience. I, personally am on the gender spectrum.
- I have experience working with the LGBTIA community and have lived experience.
- I have worked with people who have been in the industrial prison complex system and were felons and offenders.
- I have worked with people across the economic and age spectrum.
- I have worked with people who are neurodivergent.
- I am a white settler who has had lots of anti-racism and bias training. But have lots to unlearn.
- I have a minor in religion and have been a "minister" for almost 20 years. So I am pretty fluent in the language of spirituality.
- I have worked with a variety of people from CEO's of major corporations, activist and people on SSD.
With love of our collective liberation,
WHAT TO EXPECT
Think of me as a sounding board and someone who has a toolbelt of resources that I want to share with you to achieve what you are working for.
When we work together expect
- An individualized process to clarify goals and solidifying a dynamic course of action
- Individualized material, audio and written to support your process.
- 30-minute check-ins over phone
- Email correspondence to answer questions, check-in, and support.
To be clear, you are going to have some big work, but I am going to be right there with you.
Oh, and there will be some good laughter. I often think that joy and laughter are undervalued. Emma Goldman's quote "If I can't dance, I don't want to be apart of your revolution" is the foundation of how I see the world and interact with it.
If you have any other questions shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to working with you!